
ITS OFFICIAL!!
I have Earned my first Car with Mary Kay Cosmetics....
I AM SO EXCITED!! I CAN'T STAND IT!!
Now I can say I did it!!! Phew...
Mary Kay is so Awesome they give away 200 cars a month.
Anyone can have one that wants one.
I personally am going to take the cash because I am also in qualifications to earn the next level car which is a director level car. CAN YOU STAND IT!!!
So instead of the car I will get $375 Cash every month added to my love check and when I am done with the next level I will get $500 Cash.
Since I just purchased my Dream Car we will put the Cash towards that until I Earn the prestigious PINK CADILLAC. Then I will take the Car I don't care. Its a Trophy on Wheels.
So Yeah and Thanks to my Team who helped make it happen and to all those who love and support me in my business without you I wouldn't be who I am today!!
THINK, BELIEVE, DREAM AND DARE-Walt Disney
I Love my Life and I Love my "JOB"!!

1 comment:
HOORAY!!!! I'm so proud of you! That is so awesome! I didn't know you were so close to getting your car. Congrats Nicole!
Post a Comment