Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Blah Blah Blah
OK so I know it has taken me forever to post but I have just been super busy. My hubby left on sunday and is in Anchorage, AL for 2 weeks lucky punk. I am home chillin with my peeps, haha lol. I am working hard to finish up my directorship and car with Mary Kay. Working hard well not really I could definitely be working harder. Its late and I'm tired and gotta get up early cuz well cuz I have too. I hate when Ricki's gone I seriously can't sleep its no fun. But its life. Well now it will say I have posted and I'm ok with that. Goodnight moon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YEA! A new post! I'm sorry Ricky is out of town! Hope it goes by fast for you. When are we going to get together?
Post a Comment