
I love my kids they come up with some funny stuff. The best part is their innocence. They do things and say things that come out funny to adults but the child itself doesn't get it. For instance in this picture my sweet (haha for those that know him) 3 year old Jaxon is showing off his booboo he has. But to those that don't know it looks as though he is being vulgar and funny. In this picture Jaxon is showing the babysitter his ouchy. He scratched his little finger and wanted to show it off. I got a kick out of the picture and thought I would share it to make you all laugh too.

4 comments:
Too cute. He is such a stud!
LOL I laughed when I saw that on the babysitters phone! He is sweet though! You know it! :D
What a cutie! It was good to see you guys the other night at Tepanyaki!
He must've gotten that from Rick! Couldn't possibly of come from you, Nicole.
Post a Comment