Monday, March 03, 2008

WOW!! Its been a long time...

So the last time I posted was a very very long time ago... I am finding a lot of my friends have blogs so I thought I'd catch up. Its fun to see whats going on inside peoples minds thats for sure. Well I will blog more later its late and well I gotta get up early. TTFN

3 comments:

lishalou said...

Ric and Nic, your family is absolutely gorgeous! What darling kids! We haven't seen thm for ages, I barely recognize them. WOW! I hope all is well and work is good. We love and miss you guys.
Love, The Sells

Chels said...

Are you really going to keep this up?? :) I like it, it gives a venting spot and it helps me not feel bad for not keeping a journal!

Doney Days said...

I'm so glad you're doing this blogging thing. Then we can keep in touch better! The kids' pictures are adorable!