Ok so I am not one to brag but seriously... We just got our family pictures taken and wow do I have an adorable looking family. My husband is Hot, my girls are gorgeous and my boys are so handsome its crazy.
Hey Merys! I found your blog from Heather's. It is great to see your family in more than just passing. :) It has grown so much! Congrats on earning you car! So awesome! My blog is private, but you can email me at daltonites@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite. Get that old Neighborhood party planned! ;)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love your pictures! They turned out so well.
These pictures are adorable! You've got one good lookin' family!
Cute pics! They turned out great! :D
Hey Merys! I found your blog from Heather's. It is great to see your family in more than just passing. :) It has grown so much! Congrats on earning you car! So awesome!
My blog is private, but you can email me at daltonites@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite. Get that old Neighborhood party planned! ;)
Post a Comment