Monday, June 29, 2009
Stuff
I have decided that I totally rock at blogging. Its like the snowball affect looked at one then another and then commented realized I hated my pic and now I am on mine thought its been since December since I blogged last. I have so much to blog about but not time or desire to type that much. In a nut shell kids only have 3 days left of school thank goodness. Bedtime sucks when the sun is still out. Rick is working on a Walmart in Idaho Falls and gets to come home every weekend. The new Mary Kay year is starting on Wednesday and I am super excited to set new goals and rock the world with great products and a great buz opportunity. Life is good. Has its struggles but we wouldn't be normal if it didn't. I'll catch ya on the flip side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment